Elegance of Egypt (Summer 2018)
- Aswan: Like Winston Churchill and Agatha Christie before you, enjoy the sunset and afternoon tea in colonial English-style at Aswan's famous Old Cataract Hotel.
- Nile Cruise: Enjoy a Highlight Dinner accompanied by a Nubian folklore show.
- Nile Cruise: Join the fun at an Egyptian dinner and galabeya party.
- Luxor: Visit a working bakery and witness the local artisans making authentic Egyptian bread.
- Dining Summary: 6 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 1 Afternoon Tea (AT), 3 Lunches (L), 1 Dinner (D) and 2 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with bottled water, tea or coffee.
Top Rated Highlights
- Cairo: Gaze upon the most recognisable symbols of ancient Egypt: the full-faced funeral mask, gold coffin, gilded throne and precious jewellery - Tutankhamun’s treasure.
- Giza: Meet the enigmatic Sphinx and venture deep inside one of the pyramids, to the chambers where the pharaohs went to meet their Gods in the afterlife.
- Giza: If only these walls could talk! Oh, but they do at the audio visual Sound & Light Show at the Great Pyramids.
- Aswan: On a traditional Nile felucca, meet a sailor and learn the art of sailing this ancient Nile craft.
- Philae Island: Rising from the waters, on the Island of Philae is the amazing Temple of Isis. Board a motorboat to get there.
- Karnak: Stand amid a vast forest of columns in the largest temple complex known to man.
- West Bank: Embark on an experience with an Egyptologist to visit the Temple of Hatshepsut and royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings.